Somebody in Russia was filming a fire at a gas station. Looks like he's about a mile away. And then the station EXPLODES into a huge fireball.
According to reports, there were no casualties.
A massive gas explosion struck the southern Russian republic of Chechnya on Wednesday, knocking one filmer off his feet. As the initial fire burned in the village of Gekhi, locals started to flee the scene. Shortly afterwards, a huge fireball erupted from the gas station, sending a mushroom cloud into the air and emitting an enormous boom, setting car alarms off in the vicinity.