Date: Aug 9, 2017
Title: Afternoon Host-ALT 92.9/WBOS
Location: Boston, MA
ALT 92.9 (WBOS) is looking for an afternoon host. You will be connecting with Boston’s Alternative fans on the air, on video, and on social media every day. This is a full-time position for an experienced candidate, beyond entry-level ability.
- Minimum 5 years of on-air experience, some in the Alternative format
- Passion for new music and artists and a love of curating music for listeners
- Strong interviewing skills and ability to connect with new and established artists on the air, on video, and at live events in front of audiences
- Comfortable hosting station and client events
- Strong writing and editing skills and experience with blog platforms such as WordPress
- Use Social Media constantly
- Audio editing ability (Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Vox Pro, etc.)
- Able to write, voice, and produce commercial, promo, and/or live on-air copy
- True team player who can take direction to understand and advance a plan and work closely with programming, sales, and digital departments
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
If you have experience and want to join the amazing Beasley Media Group team in Boston, send your qualifications to [email protected]. NO PHONE CALLS.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.