The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival June 13th thru 16th in Manchester, Tennessee!
Featuring 2 nights of Phish, Childish Gambino, The Lumineers, Hozier, and over 100 more artists!
ALT 92.9 has your chance to win you way in with a pair of General Admission tickets! Simply fill out the entry form below!
Join us for four unforgettable days, and experience what Rolling Stone named as “One of the
50 moments that changed Rock & Roll.
Can’t wait to win? Get your tickets now at bonnaroo.com, Payment plans are available starting at $47!
(Travel to and from The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival is not included in this prize package)
ALT 92.9 - WBOS
2019 BONNAROO FESTIVAL
These rules apply to 2019 Bonnaroo Festival Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBOS-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.alt929boston.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The 2019 Bonnaroo Festival Contest will begin on Monday, January 14th, 2019 at 8:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on Friday, January 25th, 2019 at 11:59pm ET (the “Contest Period”).
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Conde Nast, AC Entertainment, Pop2Life, Thunder Dog Entertainment the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Boston Metro area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Up to one (1) prize will be awarded. The prize is being provided by Conde Nast, AC Entertainment, Pop2Life, Thunder Dog Entertainment and consists of the following:
- Two (2) General Admission tickets (valid for winner and one (1) guest) to Bonnaroo, June 13th, 2019 through June 16th, 2019 in Great Stage Park, Tennessee
- Access to General Admission Campground
- Car Camping Pass
Approximate Retail Value of the prize is $839.15. TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM BONNAROO IN GREAT STAGE PARK, TENNESSEE IS NOT PROVIDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE. STATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS INCURRED AS PART OF TRAVEL TO AND FROM BONNAROO IN GREAT STAGE PARK, TENNESSEE.
The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within twenty-four (24) hours of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) winner will be selected on Friday, February 1st, 2019 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Contest Period. Potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Contest Period.
- Entrant need not listen to the Station or be present to win. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing from all remaining entries.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at alt929boston.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.