Winter is in full swing and like the rest of us, we know you're itching to get out of New England, so we're sending you to Atlanta! We'll give you round-trip airfare from Boston to Atlanta, 2-night hotel accommodations and a pair of tickets to see The 1975. Not a bad way to spend a weekend, huh?
Wanna win? It's easy, enter below for your chance to jet set and see The 1975. Good luck!
ALT 92.9 - WBOS
THE 1975 ATLANTA FLYAWAY
These rules apply to The 1975 Atlanta Flyaway Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC. d/b/a WBOS-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.alt929boston.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The 1975 Atlanta Flyaway Contest will begin Friday, February 1st, 2019 at 8:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and end Thursday, February 28th, 2019 at 11:59pm ET (the “Contest Period”).
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Entrants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Interscope Geffen A&M, Calusa Marketing, the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Boston Metro area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Listeners are eligible to win a Station contest only once per sixty (60) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
- Up to one (1) prize will be awarded. The prize is being provided by Interscope Geffen A&M and Calusa Marketing and consists of a three (3) day, two (2) night trip for winner and up to one (1) guest to The 1975 concert in Atlanta, Georgia and includes:
- Round trip coach airfare transportation from a Boston, MA area airport to a Atlanta, Georgia area airport departing on Friday, May 17th, 2019 and returning on Sunday, May 19th, 2019;
- Entry for two (2) into the The 1975 concert on May 18th, 2019 at the State Bank Amphitheatre in Atlanta, Georgia;
- Two (2) night accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) at a neighboring Atlanta hotel checking in on Friday, May 17th, 2019 and checking out on Sunday, May 19th, 2019
Approximate Retail Value of the prize is $1,200. Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or Calusa Marketing. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and Calusa Marketing, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Station and Calusa Marketing are not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. Station and Calusa Marketing are not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Station or Calusa Marketing. Resale of any portion of the prize is prohibited. Contest winner (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. Airline reservations must be arranged with Calusa Marketing or its designee and is subject to availability. Calusa Marketing or its designee will determine itinerary and airline, if applicable, in its sole discretion Calusa Marketing is not responsible if any flight or scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets or any other prize element. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within twenty-four (24) hours of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) winner will be selected on FRiday, March 1st, 2019 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Contest Period. Potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Contest Period.
- Entrant need not listen to the Station or be present to win. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing from all remaining entries.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.alt929boston.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station