This might be the first time doctors actually believe the patients story when they say that, "they slipped and fell on an object...and it got stuck"
This happened in Russia near Moscow. A man slipped and fell in the bathroom and landed on a toilet brush. He fell on the brush face first and got it lodged in his skull. Unfortunately the attempt made by surgeons to remove the brush from his skull resulted in the patient's death.
A man was killed after he slipped in his bathroom and got the handle of a toilet brush wedged in his skull through his eye socket. The unnamed 60-year-old was rushed to hospital near Moscow but doctors were unable to save him.