Boston's Alternative, ALT 92.9 (WBOS) is looking for a Music Director to implement the day-to-day music and imaging sound of the station, and host a music intensive show. This is a full-time position for an experienced candidate, beyond entry-level ability.
- Passionate alternative music fan who loves classic alternative songs and artists and discovering new music and artists
- 3-5 years of music scheduling experience (RCS Selector and/or G Selector)
- Can follow and execute a strategic plan
- Sound editing and ability (Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Vox Pro, AudioVault, etc.)
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, and react quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationships within the music industry
- Write, voice, and produce commercial, promo, and/or live on-air copy
- Write, edit, and post web content on WordPress websites and on Social Media (blog posts, podcasts, audio, video, etc.)
- 3-5 years on-air experience in Alternative format and can share passion for music with fans on-air, on-line, and on the street
To apply, please CLICK HERE or email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly - examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –ALT 92.9 (WBOS)
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.