Boston's Alternative, ALT 92.9 (WBOS) is looking for a Marketing Director to extend our brand using events, digital content marketing, and social media.
- At least 2 years of experience in one or more of these industries: Radio, Marketing, Events, Advertising, Records/Music, Digital/Social Media
- Excellent attention to detail a must
- Can multitask and work multiple projects and achieve deadlines
- Leadership ability to manage a promotions/marketing staff and budget
- Is outgoing, passionate, and an excellent communicator, both internally and externally, both verbal and written
- Is an expert at using Social Media and Digital Content Marketing to engage fans and achieve marketing goals
- Can create a plan, execute it, and keep multiple departments in the loop
- Can write and create blog content using WordPress
- Can use Adobe Photoshop, video editing programs, and other digital tools
- Can dream big to create cool, custom, experiences that our fans and clients will rave about
- Can organize, build, and run events involving clients, artists, and listeners to everyone's satisfaction
- Is a passionate music fan who knows and loves classic and new Alternative music and artists
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, please CLICK HERE or email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly - examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –ALT 92.9 (WBOS)
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.