(Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

Person renting an Airbnb makes a horrific discovery in the microwave!

Someone posted a photo online after they checked into their Airbnb, and there was a giant ball of MOLD in the microwave, roughly the size of a football. 

FULL STORY

WARNING: This Photo Of Mold In A Microwave Will Haunt You Forever

I rented an Airbnb with some friends this past weekend, and it was - to say the least - not what we expected. While on arrival, we were immediately disappointed that the house was not as clean as we would have liked, we weren't afraid to rough it because of the great downtown location.