Title: Imaging/Commercial Production Director
Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Beasley Media Group has an immediate opportunity in our Creative Services Department for an Imaging/Commercial Production team member. The ideal candidate is proficient with Avid Pro Tools, experienced in imaging, directing voice talent, and capable of communicating and working well with our five sales departments. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, while effectively juggling multiple projects preferred.
Qualifications: Imaging Experience and Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Boston Market experience a plus. Employee Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life coverage available, 401(k)
- Working closely with the Program Director(s) to image the radio station(s).
- Concept development, copy writing, voicing, and producing commercial production
- Flexible, creative, and innovative in using technology to enhance existing client copy points and station brands
- Reviews and determines commercial and paid programming content in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, company policy and applicable federal, state, and local laws; protects station licenses.
- High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi-task and meet specific deadlines.
- Ability to influence others, inspire innovation and ensure a client focus
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, please CLICK HERE or email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly - examples of your work to:
Or via mail to
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –Job Applicant, Creative Services Director
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
(5MB or smaller please) (MP3 samples should be no longer than 2 minutes) – Links to dropbox or other delivery method preferred.
No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.