I have a question about a contest or event.
I can’t log in.
If you’re having trouble logging in, please make sure that:
- You have disabled any ad blocking plugins or extensions that you might be running. You will have issues logging in and listening if you have an ad block extension enabled for wmgk.com or any of the other services it utilizes under the covers.
If you’re trying to log in with an email address and password, try resetting your password by:
- Click here, enter your email address and click the Submit button.
- If you have an account under that email address, you’ll receive an email with a password reset link shortly (be sure to check your SPAM folder, etc.). If you get an error that says “There is no user with that username or email”, perhaps you have your account under a different email address?
- Click the link in the password reset email.
- Enter a new password on the reset password page. Remember that passwords must be 6 characters or longer.
If all else fails, please reach out to us by scrolling down to the How to to get tech help section and we’ll do everything we can to assist youl
I’m having trouble registering a new account.
The most common form of registration issues is that the registration form is not filled out completely. Please be sure to fully review the registration form to ensure that there are no errors and that all required fields have been completed.
Remember that passwords must be 6 characters or longer.
You will not have to register a new account if you had an account already on the old alt929boston.com site. Simply use the forgot password feature of the login process to reset your password and you’ll be all set.
I can’t listen live to the online stream.
We’ve done a ton of testing across devices and browsers, but there may be issues lurking that we don’t know about yet.
If you’re having trouble listening to our stream, please make sure that:
- You have disabled any ad blocking plugins or extensions that you might be running. You will have issues logging in and listening if you have an ad block extension enabled for myradio929 or any of the other services it utilizes under the covers.
- We know of an incompatibility with Firefox on Windows XP and Windows Vista that will prevent you from listening with that combination. While we’re working on a fix, you can install Google Chrome and you’ll be all set.
- We also know of an incompatibility with iPhone 5c and the Safari browser that will prevent you from logging in to the site to listen live or enter a contest. We are also working on a resolution for this situation, but you can install Google Chrome for mobile devices and you’ll be all set.
If you’re good on the requirements above, please follow these steps to get help:
- If you’re logging in from a desktop computer, the new myradio929 was built with modern web browsers in mind. Ideally, that means the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers. If you’re still using a browser like Internet Explorer 8 or earlier, you may experience degraded performance and features on the site.
- If you’re logging in from your mobile phone or tablet, please ensure that you have the latest updates installed to your device. Instructions for doing this vary widely by manufacturer, but we’re happy to help you out if we can point you in the right direction.
- See the how to get tech help section below to reach out to us.
How to get tech help.
If you’ve tried everything above and are still having an issue registering, logging in or listening live, please follow these steps to reach out to us: