This is a full-time opportunity at the Sports Radio Leader in the greatest sports town in America!
98.5 The Sports Hub, our sister station, is searching for an on-air co-host, to do Sports Hub Headlines and be the 2nd mic on The Adam Jones Show. This show has been #1 in the evenings, for the past several years. You must be willing to work in a team environment and be great at social media. We are looking for someone with five or more years of on-air experience and an extensive knowledge of Boston sports.
- Sports media experience and a minimum of 5 years of on-air experience in any format;
- Work On-Air Monday- Friday, 6pm-11pm or 7pm-Midnight and host a Saturday afternoon 3-hour show;
- Must be well organized, have the ability to research show topics, and participate in daily show planning;
- Adobe Audition and Audio Vault knowledge preferred;
- Must have a strong following and be very proactive on social media;
- Participate in station programming, promotions events, and meetings;
- Be an ambassador for the radio station when out in public; and,
- Maintain a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients.
Last date for consideration: Until Position Is Filled
To apply, please CLICK HERE TO APPLY, or mail your resume, cover letter and – most importantly - examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –98.5 The Sports Hub
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC - 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.