(Photo by Richard Heathcote/Getty Images)

A Man Tosses Fire-Starters Into a Lit Barbecue and Gets Burned

A guy in Australia threw a bucket of fire-starters into a barbecue pit that was already going strong.  It caused a fireball that engulfed him in flames and knocked him over.  He managed to get up and run away, but he suffered severe burns.

Terrifying moment man is engulfed in flames as he adds fuel to BBQ - Daily Mail

The terrifying moment the man was engulfed in flames was captured on camera by a friend. The incident occurred in Blaxlands Ridge, north-west of Sydney on April 1. The shocking video shows the man stoking the fire with a piece of timber. He then grabs a blue tub, which appears to be full of white fire starters.